What are the Benefits?
The biggest benefit to your organisation, if you use the GoTrain LMS, is that it is 100% Compliant with the Standards of the Australian Quality Training Framework 2010 (AQTF). The LMS was successfully audited for compliance with the AQTF Standards in 2010 for National Delivery by the Victorian Registration & Qualifications Authority (VRQA).
The LMS has been designed for Competency-based learning and assessment for organisations that deliver, or are involved in the provision of Nationally Recognised Training units and Qualifications.
This means it is a perfect vehicle for any organisation to use whether involved in induction, internal or professional development training as well as external courses and units to students and clients, that require the issuing of a Certificate upon completion.
If you are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) looking to make the jump to online delivery of your training, or change from your existing platform you can be confident that you will be using an LMS that will meet with all aspects of your Conditions of Registration.
Other benefits include:
- Immediate ability to deliver online training at minimal development cost
- No need to prepare or establish own online delivery platform– GoTrain LMS provides a fully supported and proven e-learning service to your organisation.
- Consistency in training delivery, increased flexibility in training provision, and significant administrative cost efficiencies.
- Improvement in data accuracy and improved staff productivity, reduction in Training and Assessor costs.
- The option of delivering short courses with a Certificate of Completion awarded, single training units with a Statement of Attainment awarded or up to full Advanced Diploma Qualifications with a Course Qualification Testamur issued, all online.
- Depending on your preferred training delivery model, you can choose to deliver either Blended learning, or if all the features of the LMS are used, it is possible for you to provide 100% online training right from the enrolment of your students through to the printing of their certificates.
- All knowledge training and assessments are provided electronically, requiring no printing, scanning or posting. It is possible for a student to complete any unit of training without printing 1 piece of paper- except for their certificate when they graduate.
- Capability to accept Video files from students that have recorded their Practical Demonstration of Skills assessments on camera. Students simply upload their video file, and their assessor can view it through the LMS and provide assessment and feedback on it. The video is stored against the students profile along with all the student’s assessments and results.
- Certificates issued online are embedded with a unique ID number allocated by the LMS and stored against the student’s profile. This feature if enabled, allows any person interested in authenticating a student’s completion of a training course or program by ‘Validating’ the certificate through a “Validate Certificate” portal we can place on your website.
- Online processing of the Students entry and exit records, for any Unit and Qualification up to Advanced Diploma in any AQF Training Package.
The Go Train LMS is the only LMS in Australia that has all of these features as part of the one package and is what sets it apart from the competition.